Tuesday, March 8, 2011

the first pictures of the mission


this is the disclaimer, the pictures are not in order and Ella writes really small so if i misspell anything (i can't spell to begin with) Ella wrote small and i copied it wrong.

we are so happy sorELLA Arume sent us the pictures we hope that you are to!
millie

sorella simkin's (my running buddy)

me & the dd & new zone leaders

Anziano Portellano (french) & Anziano Wilkey (english)
(the real europeans)

mom cafe rio

la mia collega and the world map

the girls of zone 33 :) week 1 feb/6/2011
(note by tara: really love ella's dress totally was eyeing it out when i was up there)

sorella bishop & sorella simkins

the new district + the old ones- the whole zone feb, 13, 2011


me & my companion in front provo temple 02/20/2011

anziano ( elder terry) & sorela cazier ( my companion)

District 33-e feb 13, 2011


(tara note: this is just cause she loves me and i love chick fil a )

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see the photos of sorELLA Arume! Thanks for posting them Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did your mom tell you we got that dress for $7 at Downeast in Park City? I was sad there was only one! Sacrifice I guess :)

    She looks great! I approve of the outfit match-ups so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no she didnt tell me.... sad but ella needs it more.. we are all pretty impressed by ella's fashion choices not on blahla pictures

    ReplyDelete